Do you know the “real” title of these familiar Christmas carols?
[Click the R to see the answer.]
- Listen, the celestial messengers produce harmonious sounds.
- Nocturnal time span of unbroken quietness.
- An emotion excited by the acquisition or expectation of good give to the terrestrial sphere.
- Embellish the interior passageways.
- Exalted heavenly beings to whom harkened from above.
- Twelve o’clock on a clement night witnessed its arrival.
- The Christmas preceding all others.
- Small municipality in Judea southeast of Jerusalem.
- Diminutive masculine master of skin-covered percussionistic cylinders.
- Omnipotent supreme being who relaxes into ecstasy distinguished males.
- Obese personification fabricated of compressed mounds of minute crystals.
- Expectation of arrival to populated area by mythical, masculine perennial gift-giver.
- Natal Celebration devoid of color, rather albino, as a hallucinatory phenomenon for me.
- In awe of the nocturnal time span characterized by religiosity.
- Geographic state of fantasy during the season of Mother Nature’s dormancy.
- The first person nominative plural of a triumvirate of Far eastern heads of
- Tintinnabulation of vacillating pendulums in inverted, metallic, resonant
- In a distant location, the existence of an improvised unit of newborn children’s slumber furniture.
- Proceed forth declaring upon a specific geological Alpine formation.
- Jovial Yuletide desired for the second person singular or plural by us.