- What do you call three rabbits in a row, hopping backwards simultaneously? A receding hareline.
- Tibetian housewife upon entering her smoke-filled kitchen: “Oh, my baking yak!”
- Don’t trust abductees...they get carried away sometimes.
- When kissing flowers, remember...tulips are better than one.
- Two peanuts were walking in Central Park, one was assaulted.
- If I hated my house and fell in love with my office building, would that be an edifice complex?
- Where does the Lone Ranger take his garbage? Ta da dump, ta da dump, ta da dump Dump DUMP!!!
- Why couldn’t the flower talk? Its problem stemmed from not having two lips!