Webstah’s Real-World Dictionary
- cantaloupe (kant*e*lope) n. gotta get married in a church.
- character density (kar*ak*ter den*suh*tee) n. the number of very weird people in the office.
- common knowledge (kom*an nol*ij) n. a source cited for a fact you just made up.
- diplomacy (di*plo*ma*see) n. the art of saying “nice doggy” until you can find a rock.
- friend (frend) n. someone who knows you well, but likes you anyway.
- oops (oops) interj. a phrase that should immediately be followed by a reassurance that everything is under control.
- polar bear (po*ler bar) n. a rectangular bear after a coordinate transform.
- politician (pol*i*tish*en) n. someone who begs for your vote for six months, then ignores your issues for four years.
- Grabel's Law (gra*bulz lah) n. 2 is not equal to 3 — not even for very large values of 2.